CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My First Time At Sarawak (U.P.M KAMPUS BINTULU)


First of all,i really thank god becouse finally I was called by University to doing course of Animal Health(Veterinary).Before i enter into this University,that is University Putra Malaysia Kampus Bintulu,I was imagine so many such of thing's like..are the university locate in the forest? Or how about the culture in here...? This type of question always remind in my mind...

Finally,when i been here,arrive at the bintulu Air port...I can see different from what is i'm thinking before..the town are upgrade form before...the people in here are also kind like the people in Penisular Of Malaysia...In here also i was learn such of many thing's such as i learn the word "MANOK" from the word's of Sarawak means chicken in english...


In the university,my time table is little busy compared to my previous school before.Even my subject that taken are less tahn 10 subject....with the assignment that come like disaster...it make my daily activity so busy.....

0 comments: